The prices are in Mexican pesos and include VAT.
The images, features, specifications and prices are illustrative and may vary or change without notice.
The prices published on the website www.landing.com.mx may vary.
All products offered are subject to availability and while supplies last. Inventories and prices Changes in inventories and prices The availability of products, prices, brands and models may vary according to the offer of the moment provided by Landing Tours.
All prices already include the Value Added Tax, the price indicated in the Sale Offer is not negotiable, and will be duly respected to the “User”.
- Payment methods We accept the following payment methods on orders from landing.com.mx:
- Any credit or debit card, either Visa or Master Card
- Through Pay Pal: Any Visa or Master Card credit card; Debit cards from Bancomer, Banamex, Banorte, HSBC, Santander. Check conditions at https://www.paypal.com/mx/
- All Payments made through a credit card to defer months without interest will be deposited through Openpay.
When you place an order, Paying by credit card through Openpay (Payment Engine) authenticates your card information, without keeping any confidential information on the site. Openpay, validate the information with your financial institution and thus can approve or not approve the transaction.
Get order copies
Online shopping For orders on landing.com.mx you can get a copy of your order online: 1. Go to My account, and choose View orders. 2. Click on the order number to see the order you want to print. 3. Click on the button View order of the order and print it.
Low price guarantee Landing Tours
The price match is only valid when the comparison is given at a regular price so it does not apply or is subject to the following restrictions:
1. Does not include typographical errors, offers, promotions
2. The ad shown must be dated up to 30 days after publication.
3. It only applies to trade publications in Mexico and from the same federative entity.
4. Does not apply to offers published on websites exclusively sold online
5. Offers of promotional products (discounts in amount or percentage) or free products offered by any other establishment located within the Mexican Republic.
6. Limited quantity items
7. Items that are sold open, for display or remanufactured.
8. Merchandise in liquidation
9. Refunds / incentives by mail (refunds, bonuses or electronic purses).
10. Does not apply to International Services.
11. Does not apply to Food and Beverages.
12. Regional prepaid cell phone prices or rate plans.
13. Financing offers, special promotions or packages
14. Special quotes for wholesale sales purposes.
15. Products that Landing Tours sells with Home Delivery.
16. The policy does not apply to prices that result from another price match.
17. It is subject to product availability
For Billing you must send an email to email@example.com. The requested invoice must be within the current month in which you made your purchase. Purchase invoice requests from previous months will not proceed.
When requesting your invoice you will need to have at hand and provide the following Fiscal requirements: RFC with Homoclave, Full name or business name, Full Fiscal Address including street, colony, demarcation or municipality, state and zip code, You must provide your email where your invoice will arrive, within a period not exceeding 5 business days.